CNPLaw regularly assists our clients in protecting their business interests in India, and also assists Indian companies with their global expansion plans. With our deep Indian network, we work with many leading Indian law firms to provide quality advice and seamless service to our clients. We have successfully acted for our clients in many India-related matters across a range of practice areas including corporate, real estate, private equity, technology, healthcare, mergers and acquisition, and investment funds. We have experience in establishing joint venture companies in Singapore for inbound and outbound investments, to and from India.
With our success and experience, we are well-positioned to assist our clients in navigating their legal issues and challenges in India. Our lawyers are also fluent in Hindi, Marathi, and other Indian languages. Our Asian footprint allows us to equip our clients with intimate knowledge on how business is conducted in India and beyond, and help them achieve their commercial goals.
CNPLaw advised Distributed Ledger Technologies Pte. Ltd. on its acquisition of Dowser Group Pte. Ltd. and Dowser Group India
CNPLaw LLP advised Distributed Ledger Technologies Pte. Ltd. (“DLTledgers”), a blockchain technology solutions provider, on its acquisition of two (2) entities, Dowser Group Singapore and Dowser Group India.
Click on the bullet points to find out more
- CNPLaw acts as counsel for the launch of the Edelweiss India Opportunities Fund and Edelweiss Dynamic India Fund
- CNPLaw LLP advised the largest private bank in India on secured back-to-back letter of credit facilities to PT Virema Impex in Indonesia and Virema Commodities Pte. Ltd.
- CNPLaw acts for Lighthouse Canton Pte. Ltd. for the launch of LC Cerestra Core Opportunities Fund
- CNPLaw acted for transcosmos inc. on the acquisition of the voting share capital of Anchanto Pte. Ltd
- CNPLaw acted as counsel for Paynear Technologies Private Limited’s acquisition of the GoSwiff business
CNPupdates, News and Events
Lawyer from CNPLaw authors the Singapore chapter of the Industrial Relations Law Across the World (2nd Edition) publication
CNPLaw LLP is proud to announce that its partner, Mr Pradeep Kumar Singh, has authored the Singapore chapter of the Industrial Relations Law Across the World (2nd Edition) publication, edited by an Italian law firm, De Luca & Partners. Mr Singh contributed to this publication for the second time. The current legal frameworks and trends in countries such as Britain, India, Indonesia, Singapore and the Philippine were highlighted in this publication.