CNPLaw LLP (“CNP”) is proud to announce that our corporate practice has been ranked (tier 3) in the Asian Legal Business (“ALB”) Asia M&A Rankings 2022 under the category of Singapore Domestic. This award is a reflection of the dynamic teamwork amongst the lawyers in our corporate practice and a testament to our continued commitment to excellence.
For more information: click here
About the publication and the ranking
- ALB is owned by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
- Firms are ranked based on the following metrics:
- volume, complexity, and size of work taken;
- presence across Asia and in individual jurisdictions;
- key personnel hires and growth of the practice group;
- key clients and new client wins; firm’s visibility and profile in the region;
- and year-on-year development and momentum
Each M&A deal entails the confluence of multiple legal disciplines. That is why we take great care when assembling a team for each deal, ensuring that there is an optimal mix of specialisation in the clients’ identified areas of concern, such as tax, employment and intellectual property, and necessary industry-specific experience.
We provide support to our clients at every stage of the deal. We will be there at the beginning of the process, helping to facilitate the negotiations between the parties and advising on the structure of the transaction. Once the parties have reached a consensus, we meticulously prepare the necessary documentation. Recognising that M&A deals are often the first page of a new chapter for the parties involved, we also provide post-transaction support to ensure a smooth transition such as the preparation of shareholder agreements, employment agreements, and other relevant commercial documentation.