CNPLaw LLP (“CNP”) is proud to announce that our Intellectual Property (“IP”) practice has been ranked by Asian Legal Business (“ALB”) for the sixth consecutive year. Our IP practice has maintained its ranking with Trademarks and Copyright work receiving a Tier 2 ranking within the Singapore jurisdiction. The Intellectual Property practice is headed by Partner Ms. See Tow Soo Ling.
With CNP ranked among 24 other firms in Singapore for IP, ALB views CNP as one of the “best law firms for IP work, which went above and beyond when it came to servicing their clients”.
About the publication and the ranking
- ALB is owned by Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
- Firms are ranked based on the following metrics:
- volume, complexity, and size of work taken;
- presence across Asia and in individual jurisdictions;
- key personnel hires and growth of the practice group;
- key clients and new client wins; firm’s visibility and profile in the region;
- and year-on-year development and momentum
Global trade continually exposes the local market to new products and services whilst providing local businesses the opportunity to venture out to international markets. In coping with international and local competition, we can help our clients establish a strong brand image which provides their business with a powerful means of promoting and marketing their products and services. We can also help our clients safeguard their new inventions, which are inevitably vulnerable to exploitation by others when utilized or marketed.
Our services include processing applications to register trademarks, designs and patents in Singapore as well as worldwide, through our extensive network of foreign associate firms.