CNPLaw’s Real Estate practice has the expertise, experience and resources to handle work spreading across the residential, commercial and industrial asset classes, and to advise on all aspects of property transactions in Singapore. Our Retail Conveyancing team advises and acts for private individuals, corporate investors, banks, financial institutions and statutory boards, in transactions involving residential property.
Our retail conveyancing work includes:
- acting for vendors, purchasers and financiers in the sale, purchase, and financing of residential private
- acting for co-owners of a property in their decoupling and fractional transfers;
- representing landlords, tenants, in residential tenancies which include negotiation of the terms and conditions;
- representing borrowers, mortgagees as well as the Central Provident Fund Board (CPF Board) in residential property financing transactions;
- acting in the refinancing and redemption of housing or term loans secured by a residential property; and
- advising on general residential property-related regulatory matters.
A unique and distinguishing feature of our Real Estate practice is our Client Care. Our Client Care officers are non-legal personnel who assist our clients on extra-legal matters, and who attend to feedback and queries from our clients. These officers possess extensive knowledge of and experience in the real estate industry, and are able to provide practical guidance and help to our clients in every case.
Rankings Received From Professional and Commercial Publications in 2021
While the benefits of decoupling are easily realized through the ample stamp duty savings, the draws of recoupling may be slightly less tangible. This article aims to provide an overview as to when recoupling would be an appropriate solution for home-owners.
Click on the bullet points to find out more