With the cross-border flow of workers gaining momentum around the world, workplaces are becoming increasingly eclectic.
We offer assistance with the application and renewal processes for the various passes and permits to enable foreign employees to work and live in Singapore. These include:
Professional visit passes
Social and business passes
Multiple entry and re-entry permit
Permanent residence applications
Employment and dependent pass applications
Rankings Received From Professional and Commercial Publications
The Ministry of Manpower announced on 27 August 2020 that in light of Singapore’s weakening job market and uncertain growth outlook, MOM will update the salary requirements for Employment Pass and S Pass and the job advertising requirements under the Fair Consideration Framework. These changes, as set out below, seek to support Singaporeans in securing meaningful work while ensuring that Singapore remains open to global talent and a connected hub for international businesses.
Click on the bullet points to find out more
CNPupdates – publications written by our Employment Lawyers
- Changes to work arrangements for Dependant’s Pass holders
- Indonesian Investment Updates – A quick introduction to Indonesian Labour Law
- Employment Law Guide 2020
- Easing the criteria for the EntrePass Scheme
- Updates on employment law in Singapore – Employment Pass holders may now take up secondary directorship subject to approval by MOM