HR & Admin Executive
- Full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to recruitment & selection, manpower & succession planning, employee retention, employee relations, compensation & benefits, training and development and performance management.
- Manage the payroll, CPF and income tax submission and leave system.
- Manage on-boarding (including new employee orientation, probation review, etc) and off-boarding processes (including exit interview).
- Manage annual performance appraisal process and update the performance review framework.
- Manage work passes application and renewal processes.
- Review & update employee handbook and implement HR’s best practices, policies and procedures that support the firm’s business goals and are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with Management and Department Heads on projects, initiatives and recruitment needs.
- Handle all employee relation matters (including discipline and grievance issues) in accordance with the firm’s policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Develop appropriate training initiatives for the employees.
- Tap on the various government grants for optimal utilisation.
- Develop a unified compensation structure for the firm, including the bonus scheme.
- Manage the various employee welfare programme.
- Organize and coordinate various firm activities, employee activities and outreach programme.
- Manage the procurement, use, maintenance, repair, and other related matters of the firm’s office supplies, and effective cost control.
- Review the office policies and work processes regularly to improve the workflow efficiency and optimise the use of firm’s resources.
- Ensure full compliance with MOM requirements.
- Ensure full compliance of PDPA requirements.
- Liaise with external parties, such as government bodies as & when required.
- Cover front desk and reception duties when required.
- Diploma in Business or HR related specialisations
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity. Experience in law firms/ professional services firms would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MOM employment laws and regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with all levels of stakeholders
- Pro-active, resourceful, independent and able to work independently in a multicultural environment
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in ahigh-growth and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Finance Executive (1 year contract)
Role & responsibilities:
- Billings : Issue and post invoices
- Receipts : Track clearing of cheque payments and receipts from clients. Assist with fund transfers for payment of invoices.
- Payables and payments : Assist with daily posting of transactions and cheque issuance
- Month-end closing : Preparation of month-end closing journals, schedules and bank reconciliation for a number of bank accounts
- Other ad-hoc accounting/ administrative duties as required, such as bank deposits and file archives
- Available immediately or at short notice
- Diploma/Degree/ LCCI qualifications in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accounting function required. Experience in the legal services industry preferred.
- Organized, systematic and meticulous, with an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, mature and positive outlook
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
Legal Secretary / Paralegal (Corporate)
- Provide daily secretarial support to lawyers including:
- Scheduling of meetings/appointments and handling of calls;
- Preparation & filing of documents;
- File opening & closing;
- Billings & collection; and
- Conducting customer due diligence checks, etc;
- Provide general administrative support to lawyers including time entry and claims submissions, etc; and
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties/projects as and when required.
- Strong organisational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous, good work attitude and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English; and
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in a law firm is preferred.
Junior Conveyancing Executive
CNPLaw LLP, a leading full-service regional law firm, is inviting applicants who are highly committed and motivated with strong work ethics and are team players to apply for the position as mentioned.
- Provide executive support to lawyers and senior conveyancing executives in all aspects of their work;
- Manage internal and external clients with professionalism;
- Manage calendars, meetings and appointments;
- Elodge / estamp / submit title instruments and documents;
- Handle incoming calls, correspondences and confidential documents;
- Providing professional service in attending to the firm’s clients;
- Assisting clients in their application for CPF and bank financing and attending to completion of transactions;
- Dealing with post completion work including lodgement of instruments at the Singapore Land Authority.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience handling private or HDB residential and commercial properties transactions including sale and purchase of completed properties, project development work, redemption, mortgages & refinancing.
- Keen to work independently to manage conveyancing transactions and clients;
- Conscientious worker with an eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to liaise and follow up with business partners and clients;
- Applicants with no relevant or partial experience but are open to learning new skills and taking on challenges are invited to apply. On the job training will be provided for suitable and motivated applicants.