Role & responsibilities:
- Administer billings, ensuring (i) accurate recording of revenue and disbursements, (ii) complete and correct charging of related costs, (iii) correct GST charging.
- Assist with daily posting of expenses directly related to billings
- Assist with posting of receipts and fund transfers
- Monitor overdue AR accounts, identifying strategies to improve collections and reduce bad debt write-offs
- Actively track and follow up on actions required for ongoing collection efforts
- Direct contact with clients with overdue debts to resolve any collection issues
- Prepare monthly schedules and bank reconciliation
- Perform other ad-hoc accounting/ administrative duties as required
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting or Finance; LCCI qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience in billing and/or AR management and collections. Experience in legal services industry preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Organized, systematic and meticulous, with an eye for detail
- Proactive, persistent and committed
- Strong communication skills
- Mature and positive outlook
- Able to work under pressure
- A team player but able to also work independently under tight deadlines
Junior Conveyancing Executive
CNPLaw LLP, a leading full-service regional law firm, is inviting applicants who are highly committed and motivated with strong work ethics and are team players to apply for the position as mentioned.
- Provide executive support to lawyers and senior conveyancing executives in all aspects of their work;
- Manage internal and external clients with professionalism;
- Manage calendars, meetings and appointments;
- Elodge / estamp / submit title instruments and documents;
- Handle incoming calls, correspondences and confidential documents;
- Providing professional service in attending to the firm’s clients;
- Assisting clients in their application for CPF and bank financing and attending to completion of transactions;
- Dealing with post completion work including lodgement of instruments at the Singapore Land Authority.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience handling private or HDB residential and commercial properties transactions including sale and purchase of completed properties, project development work, redemption, mortgages & refinancing.
- Keen to work independently to manage conveyancing transactions and clients;
- Conscientious worker with an eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to liaise and follow up with business partners and clients;
- Applicants with no relevant or partial experience but are open to learning new skills and taking on challenges are invited to apply. On the job training will be provided for suitable and motivated applicants.