CNPLAW LLP (“CNPLaw”) is recruiting suitable talent with the right aptitude, skillset and aspirations to join our Real Estate team.
- Provide executive support to lawyers in all aspects of their work;
- Manage internal and external clients with professionalism;
- Manage calendars, meetings and appointments;
- Preparation of Instruments on STARS e-Lodgment;
- E-lodge / e-stamp / submit title instruments and documents;
- Handle incoming calls, correspondences and confidential documents;
- Providing professional service in attending to the firm’s clients;
- Assisting clients in their application for CPF and bank financing and attending to completion of transactions;
- Dealing with post completion work including lodgement of instruments at the Singapore Land Authority.
- Preferably not less than 5 years’ relevant experience handling private residential and commercial properties transactions including sale and purchase of completed properties, project development work, redemption, mortgages & refinancing transactions;
- Ability to multi-task, comply with processes, SOPs and observe timelines in managing high work volume;
- Able to work independently to manage conveyancing transactions and clients;
- Conscientious worker with an eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to liaise and follow up with business partners and clients;
- Applicants with some relevant experience but are open to learning new skills and taking on challenges are invited to apply. On the job training will be provided for suitable and motivated applicants.
Legal Secretary / Paralegal (Corporate)
- Provide daily secretarial support to lawyers including:
- Scheduling of meetings/appointments and handling of calls;
- Preparation & filing of documents;
- File opening & closing;
- Billings & collection; and
- Conducting customer due diligence checks, etc;
- Provide general administrative support to lawyers including time entry and claims submissions, etc; and
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties/projects as and when required.
- Strong organisational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous, good work attitude and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English; and
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in a law firm is preferred.