Legal Secretary / Paralegal (Corporate or Litigation)
- Provide daily secretarial support to lawyers including:
- Scheduling of meetings/appointments and handling of calls;
- Preparation & filing of documents;
- File opening & closing;
- Billings & collection; and
- Conducting customer due diligence checks, etc;
- Provide general administrative support to lawyers including time entry and claims submissions, etc; and
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties/projects as and when required.
- Strong organisational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous, good work attitude and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English; and
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in a law firm is preferred.