Marketing and Communications Executive
- Implement integrated corporate branding & marketing strategies for the firm.
- Creative design, copywriting for corporate publications and marketing collaterals (including press releases, corporate collaterals, pitches, newsletters, publicity materials, corporate presentation materials, ranking submission, webpage, social media, etc).
- Cultivate & strengthen media relationship and take the lead on media activities with timely delivery of press releases and good overall coverage (media value, pickups).
- Maintain and update corporate website and social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Review existing branding & marketing initiatives periodically and analyse their effectiveness with the objective to identify new communication channels/initiatives.
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing and leads generation strategies.
- Manage the search engine and optimise the visibility of the firm’s website.
- Organise networking events and seminar (including webinar) for the firm.
- Support internal communications and events to strengthen the corporate culture and morale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Preferably 1 – 2 years’ experience in marketing/ public relations in the legal industry; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in using digital media tools (eg. Moosend or equivalent) and updating corporate website and social media platform (eg. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Words, Powerpoint, etc) and design/video editing software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, iMovie, etc).
- Well-versed in WordPress and Google analytics tool (or any other analytical software).
- Creative, entrepreneurial and possess good business partnering skills working with various department heads.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
- Attention to detail, high-energy and ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Hands-on, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Experience in event management including planning, project management and hands-on execution.
- Excellent proven verbal, written, and presentation communications skills in English is a must; proficiency in Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
Legal Secretary / Paralegal (Corporate)
- Provide daily secretarial support to lawyers including:
- Scheduling of meetings/appointments and handling of calls;
- Preparation & filing of documents;
- File opening & closing;
- Billings & collection; and
- Conducting customer due diligence checks, etc;
- Provide general administrative support to lawyers including time entry and claims submissions, etc; and
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties/projects as and when required.
- Strong organisational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous, good work attitude and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English; and
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in a law firm is preferred.
Junior Conveyancing Executive
CNPLaw LLP, a leading full-service regional law firm, is inviting applicants who are highly committed and motivated with strong work ethics and are team players to apply for the position as mentioned.
- Provide executive support to lawyers and senior conveyancing executives in all aspects of their work;
- Manage internal and external clients with professionalism;
- Manage calendars, meetings and appointments;
- Elodge / estamp / submit title instruments and documents;
- Handle incoming calls, correspondences and confidential documents;
- Providing professional service in attending to the firm’s clients;
- Assisting clients in their application for CPF and bank financing and attending to completion of transactions;
- Dealing with post completion work including lodgement of instruments at the Singapore Land Authority.
- 1-2 years relevant working experience handling private or HDB residential and commercial properties transactions including sale and purchase of completed properties, project development work, redemption, mortgages & refinancing.
- Keen to work independently to manage conveyancing transactions and clients;
- Conscientious worker with an eye for detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to liaise and follow up with business partners and clients;
- Applicants with no relevant or partial experience but are open to learning new skills and taking on challenges are invited to apply. On the job training will be provided for suitable and motivated applicants.