We are recruiting suitable talent with the right aptitude, skillset and aspirations to join our Litigation team.
- Responsible for handling cases assigned by the partners, attending litigation, client meetings and mediation sessions.
- Responsible for perusal and investigation of documents and providing legal opinion in respect of the same.
- Draft and vet documents, i.e contracts, deeds, agreements and notices.
- Perform legal research, review and negotiate contract, indemnity agreement, Wills and Probate documents.
- Represent client in court and conduct civil litigation.
- Provide legal advice on regulatory and operational issues.
- Carry out due diligence exercises when required.
- Singapore-qualified lawyer with at least 1 year’ PQE in litigation and arbitration.
- Excellent command of the English language and demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and work with people from different areas and levels.
- Good team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.