Lawyers who are interested to grow with the firm and think you meet the below criteria and you are willing to rise to the challenge, please submit details of your educational background, career experience and also your personal aspirations to email@example.com.
We are recruiting suitable talent with the right aptitude, skillset and aspirations to join our Litigation team.
- Responsible for handling cases assigned by the partners, attending litigation, client meetings and mediation sessions.
- Responsible for perusal and investigation of documents and providing legal opinion in respect of the same.
- Draft and vet documents, i.e contracts, deeds, agreements and notices.
- Perform legal research, review and negotiate contract, indemnity agreement, Wills and Probate documents.
- Represent client in court and conduct civil litigation.
- Provide legal advice on regulatory and operational issues.
- Carry out due diligence exercises when required.
- Singapore-qualified lawyer with at least 1 year’ PQE in litigation and arbitration.
- Excellent command of the English language and demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and work with people from different areas and levels.
- Good team player and ability to work with minimum supervision.